Enjoy a bonus episode about the ASMR trigger sound, “crinkling Fall leaves”, which was featured in episodes #26 and #27.
This episode will explain how the sound was created and how a small part of each leaf almost ruined the relaxing aspect of the sound.
To Learn about SleepPhones, the sleep-friendly headphones: click Classic or Wireless
To Rate/Review this podcast: click HERE
To Subscribe to more Sleep With Silk podcasts, click the following:
- Sleep with Silk: ASMR Triggers
- Sleep with Silk: Nature Sounds
- Sleep withSilk: Binaural Beats
- Sleep with Silk: Soothing Voices
- Sleep with Silk: Background Noise
Sleep With Silk info:
- Website: www.sleepwithsilk.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Podcasts available via: iTunes, Google Play Music, Apple and Android podcast apps, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, PCs, Macs, and other podcast sources.